Applying to DPS Harni
DPS Harni welcomes applications for admission from all students regardless of nationality, religion or gender. Applications are considered usually from November to March, thereafter in the months of May and June for Class XI and transfer cases.
The Admission process follows CBSE guidelines based on interaction/observation/ test as may be applicable for different classes. Acceptances are made with the provision that students complete their current year in good standing.
Please click on the link below for registration of student :
Steps for Online Registration Process:-
1. Read the instructions for the Registration Process for Admission carefully.
2. Arrange one photograph of the Child and Birth Certificate (for whom the admission is sought) in Soft copy (.JPG format). These will be required for uploading while filling the form.
3. Fill the Registration Form online.
4. Ensure you fill all the mandatory fields before submission of the form online, else the form will not be accepted by the system.
5. Once the Form is completely filled, the parent has to pay the requisite Registration and Processing Fee online, using various online payment methods available on the website.
6. After the successful payment of Registration and Processing Fee (non refundable), the parent will receive an E-mail with 2 attachments.
a) The acknowledgement receipt, &
b) Copy of filled admission form.
7. The parent has to take the print of both acknowledgement receipt & Filled admission form for submitting the same at the school office on the day of Interaction.
The parent will be intimated through E-mail about the Date and Time of interaction.
8. Both the Parents along with their ward must reach to the school Office on the day of Interaction at scheduled time. Parent has to bring all the required documents (List of documents available on the website) for submitting along with the acknowledgement receipt & Copy of filled admission form.
9. After completion of the interaction session, the parent will be intimated about the confirmation of Admission through E-mail/SMS.
10. On receiving the confirmation mail, the parent is required to pay the requisite admission and other fees within 3 working days, failing which the seat may be allotted to the next candidate in waiting list.
11. Confirmation of Admission is subject to the parent’s acceptance to fill the NACH (Auto Debit/ECS mandate) forms for further fees payment of their wards. This is a Mandatory Requirement.
12. For any technical query regarding filling of online form or online payment, you may contact the School Office/Admission Coordinator.
NOTE: Please ensure that the name of your ward is entered as per the present school record (if applicable).